- Shool: "First and foremost, Xim, Son of Xer, you are charged with causing the extermination and extinction of nine sentient species."
- Xim: "Nine? I know I spaced more than that."
- Shool: "Among them the Qadel, the Ermi, the Veeza, and the Zoa'mon…"
- Xim: "Slavers all. I did the galaxy a favor."
- ―Rexrax Shool accuses Xim during his trial in the play Evocar[src]
The Ermi were a sentient species. According to the play Evocar, written by the Hutt playwright Direus'Pei around 671 BBY, the Ermi were driven to extinction by the Tionese warlord Xim. When Xim was captured and placed on trial by the Hutts, he justified the extinction of the Ermi on the basis that they were slavers. Xim's conquests occurred approximately between 25,130 and 25,100 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Ermi were created by Michael Kogge for his article Xim Week: The Despotica, published on Hyperspace in 2009. In 2010, the video game Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures created several items with the blurb "The Jedi of the planet Ermi often made their lightsabers with multifaceted gems…." but did not make an explicit connection to the Ermi species.
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Shop" (Set: Ancient Ermi Jedi) (possible source)