|Chronological and political information|
Eryl's father had been a space racer, and she had been born in the middle of one of his races, in 7 ABY. She later participated in many of his races, learning to use the Force to discover where in the galaxy she was at any given moment. She later joined the New Jedi Order.
During the Yuuzhan Vong War, Eryl joined the Myrkr strike team. Due to her ability to know exactly what part of space she was in at any given time, her role in the mission was to let the team know when they were at Myrkr. During the mission, she and Raynar Thul became close, until Eryl died when she was hit in the face with razor bugs on Myrkr.
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Mentioned only)
- "Who's Who in the New Jedi Order"—Star Wars Insider 57
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia