|Chronological and political information|
- "Matriarch! Flesh Raiders broke through our defenses. They did something to our crop fields!"
A Twi'lek female of the red-skinned Lethan subspecies, Eseni was among those who left their homeworld under the leadership of Matriarch Kolovish after they began to face religious persecution. When the Galactic Senate denied the Pilgrims' request to settle on the newly-discovered planet of Tython in 3,650 BBY, Kolovish led Eseni and the others to Tython in defiance of the decree, where they established the village of Kalikori Village within the valley of the Tythos Ridge where they had arrived.
Around 3,643 BBY, the native Flesh Raiders began to step up their attacks on both the villagers and the Jedi Order—the members of which were forbidden to openly aid the Twi'leks against the natives, in accordance with the Senate's decree. However, after a Flesh Raider force under the command of a Dark Jedi named Callef staged a failed assault on a Jedi base in the region known as the Tythonian Gnarls, the Jedi Master Orgus Din and his new apprentice began to work with Matriarch Sumari, her lieutenant Moorint, and the Matriarch's daughter Ranna Tao'Ven to investigate the reasons for the Flesh Raiders' uprising.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Face of the Enemy" on Tython
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "High-Tech Savages" on Tython
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "The Thousand Steps" on Tython
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Kalikori Village"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Attack of the Flesh Raiders" on Tython
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Dark Temptations" on Tython