Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The base was built on existing AT-AT technology, allowing it to move slowly but steadily around the planet, maintaining and repairing the limited communications relays between the Unknown Regions and the rest of the galaxy. The base was built with narrow but tall corridors and contained an extravehicular bay with five speeder bikes and enviro-suits for additional outside repairs.
During the Battle of Esfandia, thirteen of the original forty communications relays on the planet were destroyed as a result of Yuuzhan Vong bombardment, cutting close to Commander Ashpidar's fifty-percent safety margin. The crew of the Millennium Falcon stumbled upon the base and helped the crew escape destruction at the hands of the Yuuzhan Vong and the traitor in their midst. Security chief Eniknar sacrificed himself to save the remaining crew from the Yuuzhan Vong, setting off a series of bombs.
- Ashpidar, commander (female Gotal)
- Si, former commander (male Gran)
- Eniknar, security chief (male Noghri)
- 2 communication specialists (Humans)
- 3 core engineering and technical experts (Sullustans)
- 1 science officer (Twi'lek)
- 2 security assistants (Klatooinians)
- 5 workers (Ugnaughts)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See Gantree, Fan)