|Present for battles/events|
Sometime during the year 3,643 BBY, the Esseles was en route to Coruscant while secretly carrying the Republic Ambassador Vyn Asara. Imperial agents aboard the cruiser learned of the Ambassador's identity, and sent word to Grand Moff Rycus Kilran. His ship, one of the largest warships in the entire Sith fleet, attacked the Esseles during its journey. Claiming that the Ambassador was a terrorist, the Sith boarded the ship in an attempt to arrest her. When the troops aboard the ship fought back, the Sith under the leadership of the ruthless Mandalorian mercenary Ironfist seized the bridge and put the ship under a security lockdown. After cancelling the lockdown, the ships' troops managed to retake the bridge.
The following were members of the crew of the Esseles c.3,641 BBY
- Captain Tyrus
- First Officer Haken (Later taking command upon Captain's death)
- Navigator Plex - Chief Navigator
- Communications Officer Raste
- Chief Engineer Salen
- Crewman Vepp - Engineering Crewman
- Commander Narlock - Head of security
Behind the scenesEdit
The Esseles is part of a flashpoint of the same name in Star Wars: The Old Republic. There are two possible ways to bypass the security lockdown. The Dark Side way uses a reactor reset which kills everyone on the engineering deck. The other, being the Path of the Light Side, is to shut down all the secondary power conduits which are scattered throughout the ship.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 7: The Lost Suns, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First identified as Wanderer-class transport in codex)