Following the Battle of Yavin, in which the Galactic Empire learned that the Alliance to Restore the Republic was headquartered in the Great Temple of Massassi on Yavin 4, the Rebellion evacuated the Great Temple in order to find a new base of operations. All Rebel fleets arrived at Yavin 4 in order to assist with the evacuation, and General Jan Dodonna began working to find a new planet to settle on. In the years that followed, the Rebels headquartered themselves in Echo Base on the snow planet Hoth.
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part I (First appearance)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure
- Star Wars: Commander (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First mentioned, in the opening crawl)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars: Princess Leia takes place immediately following the Battle of Yavin. We know from author notes that Heir to the Jedi, in which the cited event takes place, is set before the Marvel Comics series Star Wars, which takes place after Princess Leia. As such, we can deduce that the next known event after the evacuation is the cited event.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back