Orbus decided to form a Jizz band to profit from his musical skills, and recruited a group of talented but easily exploitable musicians which included Max Rebo and Sy Snootles, forming Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers. He later bought Droopy McCool on Orvax IV to play in the band.
When the band was booked to play in Mos Eisley, the popular local band Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes intercepted them at the spaceport and tried to cause trouble, feeling Orbus and his band were intruding on their territory. A fight broke out, and Evar Orbus was killed in the ensuing gunfire. His fellow Galactic Jizz Wailers survived, and later renamed themselves the Max Rebo Band, moving on with their careers.
- And the Band Played On: The Band's Tale (First appearance)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- "Who's Who in the Max Rebo Band"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 46 (MAX1-2, The Max Rebo Band)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 34
- The Essential Reader's Companion