Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Executor-class Star Dreadnoughts were some of the largest and most powerful Imperial starships ever created. Along with other classes of massive Imperial capital ships, they were also informally referred to as Super Star Destroyers. The most distinguished Super Star Destroyer was the Executor, flagship of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader.
According to the Rebel Alliance's intelligence agency, more than a dozen ships of the class were made, including the Executor itself, the Annihilator, the Arbitrator, and the Ravager. However, the true number remained a subject of debate, as Alliance analysts endeavored to make sense of Imperial propaganda and see through the black budgets designed to hide the scope of the Emperor Palpatine's secret weapons programs.
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Executor-class Star Dreadnought)
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ; image #3
- ; image #11 (of 16)