Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An exoskeleton was an external skeleton in place of internal bones and was an anatomical feature of many sentient and non-sentient species, particularly insectoid species. Exoskeletons were usually composed of chitin and could be quite durable. Notable species that possessed exoskeletons included the Gand, the Geonosians, the Givin, the Kamarians, and the Verpine.
An exoskeleton was also a large suit of armor designed to augment its wearer's strength. Often it had weapons built into it.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Exoskeleton on Wikipedia