- "Calling all Rebel Alliance vessels. This is K-2SO on behalf of Extraction Team Bravo."
Extraction Team Bravo, also referred to as Bravo Team, was a military unit that served the Alliance to Restore the Republic under the command of General Davits Draven during the lead-up to the Galactic Civil War. In 0 BBY, the extraction team was sent on a mission to break out Jyn Erso—a human female criminal who would later become a key figure in the theft of the Death Star plans—from a labor camp that was used by the Galactic Empire on the planet Wobani.
After a successful extraction on the planet's surface, their U-wing transport, Bravo One, encountered a minor technical setback and was unable to jump to hyperspace. The team took refuge in an asteroid field in the Wobani system and a priority transmission to all available Rebel vessels was sent by K-2SO—a KX-series security droid who formerly served the Empire. An X-wing starfighter squadron called Red Flight answered their call and saved them from incoming Imperial forces.
- Rebel Rising
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 1
- Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission (First appearance) (DLC)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ The Star Wars Rebels episode "Secret Cargo" reveals that the Alliance to Restore the Republic was formed in 2 BBY. Therefore Extraction Team Bravo must have been formed in or after the year 2 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in 0 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Commander