Eyes were the primary visual organ of many sentient and animal species. Most species possessed a single pair of eyes located on their head, although some species, such as Abyssin, had only one eye, and others, like the Harch, possessed several pairs. Yet other species, like the Melitto from Li-Toran, had no eyes at all, relying on other organs to navigate.
- "Rebel with a Cause"—Star Wars Insider 152
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide