- "Stand up together. Because that's when we're strongest—as one."
- ―Ezra Bridger
Ezra's broadcast was a message of rebellion delivered shortly after the raid on the communications tower in the year 4 BBY. Inspired by his parents, Mira and Ephraim, Ezra Bridger's broadcast encouraged bravery against the Galactic Empire, calling for the galaxy to resist its oppressive rule. Bridger's message of rebellion was transmitted from the hacked Imperial Communications Center on the planet Lothal, and it was sent across the galaxy until the Communications Center was destroyed by the order of Imperial Governor Wilhuff Tarkin.
|Source: "Call to Action"||Attribution: Ezra Bridger|
We have been called criminals, but we are not. We are rebels, fighting for the people, fighting for you. I'm not that old, but I remember a time when things were better on Lothal. Maybe not great, but never like this. See what the Empire has done to your lives, your families, and your freedom? It's only gonna get worse…unless we stand up and fight back. It won't be easy. There will be loss and sacrifice. But we can't back down just because we're afraid. That's when we need to stand the tallest. That's what my parents taught me. That's what my new family helped me remember. Stand up together. Because that's when we're strongest—as one.
|This work is copyrighted. The individual who uploaded this work asserts that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.|
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action" (First appearance)
- Battle to the End (First identified as Ezra's broadcast)
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal" (Mentioned only)
- Guardians of the Whills (Indirect mention only)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! (Indirect mention only)