The F-11D blaster rifle was a blaster rifle manufactured by Sonn-Blas Corporation. This ranged weapon was the successor of the older E-11 blaster rifle used by the Galactic Empire. It served as the standard issue weapon of First Order stormtroopers.
Design features include an adjustable J19 electroscope with eight-power magnification and low-light capability, a removable butt stock assembly, magnatomic adhesion grip with integrated power feed intigator and a foregrip. The power pack on the F-11D was moved from the left-hand side of the blaster to the right hand side to enable the blaster to be holstered on the right leg of the stormtrooper's armor. Captain Phasma used an F-11D that featured a chromium finish, butt stock, and a recurved trigger guard.
- Before the Awakening
- Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II
- Poe Dameron 3: Black Squadron, Part III
- Poe Dameron 7: The Gathering Storm
- Poe Dameron 11: The Gathering Storm, Part IV (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- The Force Awakens, Part IV
- The Force Awakens, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Attack of the Conscience"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide (Picture only)