The F-187 fusioncutter was a handheld cutting tool produced by SoroSuub during the Clone Wars. The F-187 fusioncutter model was popular among engineers during the time of the Galactic Republic and the Galactic Empire.
The SoroSuub Corporation F-187 fusioncutter employed a high-energy plasma beam to cut through almost any reinforced material. The beam could be adjusted from anything as fine as a millimeter across to a laser six centimeters wide. The beam could reach a length of twenty centimeters. The internal power cell supplied an hour's worth of continuous operation. The fusioncutter was able to be used to slice into a vehicle and gain control of it from an enemy pilot.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Battlefront (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- "Repel All Boarders!"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.18
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Rebellion 1: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 95 (HAN2, Hand Tools)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia