The F-31 drive engine was a sublight drive produced by Kuat Systems Engineering sometime in pre-32 BBY and 3 ABY. It was capable of a maximum atmospheric speed of 1,000 kph, and a sublight speed of 70 MGLTs. Owned by the infamous bounty hunter, Boba Fett, it was used on his Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft, Slave I. Along with the four XF-16 power generators it took up two thirds of the mass of the Mandalorian's transport.
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (SLA1-2, Slave I) (First appearance) (as F-31 engines)
- "Slave 1" TechPlate (First identified as F-31 drive engine)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (SLA1-2, Slave I)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide states that the the game it details, Bounty Hunter, occurs in 32 BBY, which is the earliest sighting of the Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft. However, since both Jango and Boba Fett modified the Slave I, the F-31 drive engine may or may not have been an original part of the Firespray, so it may have been created later. ACME's "Slave 1" TechPlate also features the F-31 and reveals that Raith Sienar worked on the craft, who died in sometime in 0-3 ABY according to numerous sources, so it must have been created sometime before then.
- ↑ "Slave 1" TechPlate
- ↑ So Uncivilized: Great Gunslingers in Star Wars, Part 1