Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The FA-4 was a pilot droid model with a thin, spindly frame mounted on a wheeled unit. They had ball heads, and at over two meters in height were tall enough to pilot many starships, including Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloops.
FA-4 droids were utilized in the last decades of the Galactic Republic, and during the Clone Wars. The Sith Lord Count Dooku, head of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, owned an FA-4 which he used onboard his Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop solar sailer. The droid piloted the Sith from the planet Geonosis to the planet Coruscant after the Separatists' defeat during the Battle of Geonosis. FA-4 units also worked on Coruscant itself, and around the time of the Battle of Coruscant, these droids bustled around the Senate Building and the Senate Office Building.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith