Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fex-M3 was a nerve gas that was both potent and volatile. It attacked the brain stem and autonomic nervous system of most species. It was most potent when inhaled, but the chemical could be absorbed through the skin. It was used extensively by bounty hunters and members of the Assassin's Guild. Usually delivered as the coating on a poison dart, this toxin could kill a target silently in less than 10 seconds, by causing the brain to release its stored energy, thus boiling the target's brain. Boba Fett used darts laced with this substance in his knee pad dart launchers. The Imperial Military used it with the CSPL-12 projectile launcher.
- "A Trooper's Tale"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.8 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Love Is a Warm Blaster (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Boba Fett's Armor: An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 52 (KAM2, Kamino Saberdart)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Lords of Nal Hutta