The FX-series medical assistant droid, also referred to as Fixits, was a medical droid that was part of ten-model series manufactured by Medtech Industries. They were often paired with 2-1B surgical droids.
They were designed with multiple arms and to look after patients, perform test, operate equipment and recommend procedures. Two such droids were FX-9 and FX-7, the former supplied the severely wounded Darth Vader with blood transfusion during his major surgery, and the latter monitored Luke Skywalker when he was recovering in a bacta tank.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- A New Dawn
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as FX-series medical assistant droid)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ In the one-shot comic book The Phantom Limb, it is established that medical droids belong to class one, i.e. the first degree.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars