Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The FX-series medical assistant droid, also referred to as Fixits, was a medical droid that was part of ten-model series manufactured by Medtech Industries. They were often paired with 2-1B surgical droids.
They were designed with multiple arms and to look after patients, perform test, operate equipment and recommend procedures. Two such droids were FX-9 and FX-7, the former supplied the severely wounded Darth Vader with blood transfusion during his major surgery, and the latter monitored Luke Skywalker when he was recovering in a bacta tank.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- A New Dawn
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as FX-series medical assistant droid)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ In the one-shot comic book The Phantom Limb, it is established that medical droids belong to class one, i.e. the first degree.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars