Fabool were balloonlike creatures that lived in the Dantarian savannas on Dantooine. Their main threat was being punctured by the thorns of the native blba tree. They were used by the Dantari to make fabool-hide pouches.
Although they were from Dantooine a sizable population of Fabool eventually came to live on Mindabaal. It was believed that they were first pets as the royal family as they were known for pets and creation of controlled wildlife preserves. At some point, some Fabool likely broke free and became feral. This feral population was left alone, as if they were left undisturbed they posed no problem to any one. Although, occasionally, when the sentient population stumbled in to their territory few would come out alive. It was even said that a Kel Dor Jedi Master was taken down and almost killed when a pod of Fabool ambushed him, and that it was only with the brave efforts of his Hapan Padawan that his life was saved.
- Galaxy of Fear: Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine (Mentioned only)
- Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- "The Unseen Planets of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 36
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Doom's guide to the Bamula sector