Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The sector included several hundred planets capable of sustaining life. Fifty of those planets developed sentient life, but only ten of species achieved space-travel technology. Human settlers colonized around 150 other planets in the sector.
Planets in the sector included Abonshee, Alabash, Iyuta, Lorimax, Mycroft, Palanhi, Vakkar, Doneer'so, Flankers, Halowan, Sinkar, and Fakir itself. The Sarnikken Asteroid Belt and the asteroid Yirt-4138-Grek-12 were also in the sector.
When the Galactic Empire came to power after the Clone Wars it established government headquarters on Doneer'so, and placed it under the rule of Moff Lorin The sector was considered safe and stable, which led to most of the Sector Fleet's forces being from the sector following the Battle of Yavin in 0 ABY. While these forces fought the Rebel Alliance in the Outer Rim, the Rebels took the opportunity and inserted the Reekeene's Roughnecks Irregulars to destabilize the sector. After several months, the Imperial Governor-General had to request an entire battle fleet as reinforcements.
Behind the scenesEdit
Star Wars: Rebellion incorrectly places Ando, Delaya, Berchest, Carida, Ralltiir, Obroa-skai, and Bimmisaari in the Fakir sector. Ando is in the Dufilvian sector; Delaya is in the Alderaan sector; Berchest is in the Anthos sector; Carida is in the Colonies; Ralltiir is in the Darpa sector; Bimmisaari is in the Halla sector; Obroa-skai is in the Borderland Regions of the Inner Rim. Additionally, the game mistakenly places the sector in the Galactic Core.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Classic Campaigns
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 91 (COR2, Corporate Alliance)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 111
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Campaign Pack, p. 9
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Campaign Pack, p. 12
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Star Wars Campaign Pack, p. 8
- ↑ Alien Encounters
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Droids
- ↑ Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88
- ↑ Star Wars Campaign Pack, p. 19
- ↑ Star Wars Campaign Pack, p. 20
- ↑ Star Wars Campaign Pack, p. 21
- ↑ X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports, p.93