Fame Drimal was a male green-skinned Neimoidian lieutenant in the Neimoidian Gunnery Battalion, who served the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic. Originally stationed near Plagen, a Separatist world in the Expansion Region, Drimal was reassigned to guard the Separatist Council on the planet Mustafar in 19 BBY. Wearing Neimoidian guard armor and armed with a Neimoidian ceremonial blaster rifle, he was posted to the right side of the door within the interior of the Separatists' leadership bunker when Darth Vader, the apprentice of the Sith Lord and CIS ally Darth Sidious, arrived. However, Sidious betrayed the Council and Vader killed Drimal and all other individuals present.
Behind the scenesEdit
Fame Drimal first appeared as an unnamed background character in the 2005 movie Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. In 2014, he received a name in the Star Wars Insider 147 article The Devious Neimoidians Revealed by Tim Veekhoven, Kevin Beentjes, Sander de Lange, and Leland Chee. Drimal's character was specified further in the creating and naming 'Devious Neimoidians Revealed' notes included in the Facebook page Star Wars Sourcebooks, which was also run by the first three authors. However, Drimal was misspelled as "Dremal" in the notes.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147 (First identified as Fame Drimal)
- Creating & Naming 'The Devious Neimoidians'. Star Wars Sourcebooks (January 19, 2014, 11:40 pm). (screenshot)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Creating & Naming 'The Devious Neimoidians'. Star Wars Sourcebooks (January 19, 2014, 11:40 pm). (screenshot)