Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The fanfar was a musical instrument commonly used in jizz. Fanfars appeared to be reedy instruments with a mouthpiece, and the slots along the fanfar were known as farra slots. A notable fanfar player was Tedn Dahai of the Modal Nodes.
- Nomad (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- "The Hovel on Terk Street"—Star Wars Tales 6
- Empire Blues: The Devaronian's Tale
- We Don't Do Weddings: The Band's Tale
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "Nerf Herder"—Star Wars Tales 7
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Assault Team
- (Mentioned only)
- "A Hot Time in the Cold Town Tonite!"—Star Wars Tales 6 (Appears in hologram)
- Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City
- "The Revenge of Tag & Bink"—Star Wars Tales 12 (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- "Star Wars Kids Answer Quest"—Star Wars Kids 5
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Ickabel G'ont)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 38 (DAN1-2, Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (Picture only)
In other languages