Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A farm, or farmstead, was a piece of land used for various agricultural purposes. Farms on Mandalore were used to grow crops and there were several moisture farms on Tatooine. Cut Lawquane and his family tended a farm on Saleucami during the Clone Wars. People on arid worlds, such as Tatooine and Ord Mantell, operated moisture farms using moisture vaporators to harvest water from the atmosphere for themselves. They would also sell the water or use it to irrigate crops grown in underground gardens.
- The Old Republic: Deceived
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- The Kaluthin Are Always Greener
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (novel)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- Imperial Commando: 501st
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (novel) (First appearance)
- Battle for the Golden Sun
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Fate of the Jedi: Dramatis Personae
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance