Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The FastFlesh medpac was an advanced medpac manufactured by BioTech Industries. It utilized a number of advanced synthetic biomedical chemicals such as BioTech's Chromostring that allowed for deeper penetration of medicines into a patient's body without causing nerve damage. The treatments in the FastFlesh medpac were so powerful that they could only be used once per day although other medpacs may be used complementary.
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide (As "FastFlesh Medpac")
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Far Orbit Project
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Threats of the Galaxy
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook