- "My team came to assist you. We discovered the outpost was destroyed and assumed the worst."
Fau-Kes was a Cathar male agent in the Republic Strategic Information Service, the intelligence branch of the Galactic Republic, during the Cold War against the Sith Empire. Fau-Kes was one of several SIS agents sent to the planet Taris to help a young Jedi Knight locate the missing scientist Nasan Godera. Although the agents were unable to locate Godera or the Jedi in the field, the Knight was successful in retrieving the doctor, and Fau-Kes escorted Godera back to the Republic's capital of Coruscant.
- "Agent, bring Doctor Godera to Coruscant immediately. I'll brief him on the discovery at Ord Mantell."
- ―General Var Suthra, to Fau-Kes
Fau-Kes was a Cathar male who worked as an agent in the Republic Strategic Information Service, the Galactic Republic's intelligence agency, during the Cold War between the Republic and the Sith Empire. In 3643 BBY, Fau-Kes led a group of SIS agents who were sent to the planet Taris by General Var Suthra. The agents were tasked with locating Doctor Nasan Godera, a former Republic scientist, and the young Jedi Knight who had been sent to track down Godera; however, when Fau-Kes's team arrived at the Godera laboratory that was the Jedi's last known location, the SIS agents found it in ruins and filled with dead Imperials. Fau-Kes returned to Olaris, the Republic's main settlement on Taris, and coordinated the search from the Olaris Spaceport. During the search, the SIS agents received unconfirmed rumors that Watcher One, a high-ranking member of the Sith Empire's Imperial Intelligence, was on Taris.
Fau-Kes was in the middle of a conversation with Suthra when the Jedi Knight arrived in the spaceport along with Godera, whom the Jedi had rescued from Watcher One. The SIS agent questioned the Knight as to the details of Godera's rescue, and when the Jedi informed Fau-Kes that the Imperial operative had left the Empire's service, the Cathar promised to inform the SIS director, Marcus Trant, of the development. After Godera spoke with Suthra via Fau-Kes's holocomm, the general ordered Fau-Kes to bring the scientist to the Republic capital world of Coruscant immediately, where Godera became Suthra's scientific advisor.
Personality of traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Fau-Kes appears in the Jedi Knight-class mission "The Rescue" in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare on December 20, 2011. He appears at the conclusion of the Jedi Knight-class storyline on Taris, taking custody of Doctor Godera and asking the player what happened to Watcher One. His response will vary depending on whether the player killed Watcher One or let the Imperial operative live.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Rescue" on Taris
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.