Narrow faces and two sets of eyelids
Faust were a tall, slender sentient species native to the planet Adana. They had a vaguely humanoid figure, being bipedal with a single pair of upper manipulative appendages. They had a double set of eyelids, light-colored eyes, and pale blue-gray skin. They had long, humanoid faces with slanted, almond-shaped eyes, a long nose, large ears and a cranial ridge. It is unknown whether females of the species share this trait or if it is exclusively a distinguishing attribute of the males. Doctor Nuvo Vindi was a member of this race.
Behind the scenesEdit
It took a long time until this species was named officially. Jason Fry, the author of Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide, initially stated on the Jedi Council Forums that the species was called the Faust. However, this information was from a pre-published version of Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles. This reference was removed from the final version of the book, and according to Fry himself, Vindi's species was unclear at that time. Fry's Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia stated that Vindi was a Faust, finally making the name official.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia (First identified as Faust)
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- ↑ The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on 8/28/09 11:05 pm)
- ↑ The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on 8/31/09 12:24 pm)