Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
February 9 is the 40th day of the year. There are 325 days remaining, 326 in leap years.
- 1954 – Mary Jo Duffy is born.
- 1956 – Timothy Truman is born.
- 2005 – Republic 73: Trackdown, Part 2 published.
- 2006 – Phil Brown, who portrayed Owen Lars, died of pneumonia.
- 2011 – Star Wars: The Old Republic Volume 1: Blood of the Empire published.
- 2012 – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace released in 3D in Australia and the United Kingdom.
- 2013 – The Clone Wars: Season Five - "Sabotage" premiered on Cartoon Network.
- 2016 – Alethea McGrath, who portrayed Jocasta Nu dies.
- February 9 on Wikipedia
In other languages