The Federation of the Double Worlds (also called Fed-Dub) was the government of Talus and Tralus, the Twin Worlds of the Corellian system. Formed in 500 BBY, it was independent of the central government on Corellia, and often maintained adversarial relationships with the other planets of the system. In 470 BBY, Corellia, Drall, and Selonia attempted to take over the planets, which lead to even more tense relations with the other planets. Fed-Dub was headquartered on Talus, and had authority over both Talus and Tralus, as well as Centerpoint Station.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- CorSec Database A-G
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Suns of Fortune