- "Is it true that a Houk will be fighting a Feeorin?"
- ―A patron of Gladiator Night asks about Warjak and Drob
Feeorins were a sentient species with thick tendrils hanging from the back of their heads. During the early years of the Galactic Empire's reign, a Feeorin named Warjak performed as a gladiator, holding the title of champion of the Outer Rim Carve-up. Zira was a female pirate who was also a member of this species.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Feeorins made their first canonical appearance in Ezra's Gamble, a Star Wars Rebels junior novel by Ryder Windham that was released on August 5, 2014. They originated in Star Wars: Starfighter, a Legends flight simulation video game that was released on February 19, 2001.
- Darth Maul, Part I
- Ezra's Gamble (First appearance)
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger (First pictured)
- "Off the Rails"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine