Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A species of sentients native to Fenel, the Fenelar were an industrialized species capable of producing Dreadnaughts and armor. In fact, Fenelar armor is believed to be the first prominent usage of the incredibly strong alloy called phrik. In addition to their armories, the Fenelar had massive shipyards where they constructed massive Kandosii-type dreadnaughts.
Thousands of years before the Jedi Civil War, the Fenelar were conquered by the Mandalorians. Driving the Fenelar to extinction, the Mandalorian invaders took control of the Kandosii-type dreadnaughts, which would go on to make up the bulk of the Mandalorian fleet during their ensuing wars with the Galactic Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Fenelar were referred to as the Felenar in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Jason Fry has confirmed this is a spelling mistake.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned as "Felenar")
- "The History of the Mandalorians"—Star Wars Insider 80 (First mentioned)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide (Mentioned as Felenar)
- Topside Infiltration"—Star Wars Gamer 8 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare