Fenelar armor was a type of flexible heavy armor produced by the mysterious Fenelar species. The armor was constructed from many exotic minerals that were rare during the days of the Old Republic, including phrik. The Fenelar were exterminated by the Mandalorian Crusaders between 5,000 and 4000 BBY, which effectively ceased the production of new suits of their highly respected armor.
Fenelar armor in the galaxyEdit
One suit of Fenelar armor was present in the gallery of the crime lord, Gallo Memm on the planet Vaynai during the time of the Galactic Empire. This particular suit of armor was equipped with motion and sound sensors, a comlink, concealed combat knives, and an infrared imaging system. The suit of Fenelar armor was also engraved and designed to intimidate those who saw it.
Behind the scenesEdit
Fenelar armor was referred to as Felenar armor in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Jason Fry has confirmed this as a spelling mistake.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned as "Felenar armor")
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide (Mentioned as "Felenar armor")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Topside Infiltration"—Star Wars Gamer 8 "
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The History of the Mandalorians
- ↑ Topside Infiltration"—Star Wars Gamer 8 "
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on 7/6/10 7:48pm)