| Physical information
|Points of interest|
- "The whole planet's covered in snow from pole to pole."
Years later, the planet was ravaged both by a civil war among its inhabitants and a war against Mantooine. The Festians were rebellious to the Galactic Empire and knew that it was about to attack Mantooine, but the distrust for each other, coupled with a lack of communications facilities, prevented them from giving warning. Ultimately, however, the two planets found common cause in their conflict with the Empire, and their combined resistance forces formed the Atrivis Resistance Group.
Fest housed an Imperial base where phrik alloys were tested, in order to be used for the strong lightweight armor of the dark troopers, an Imperial droid development program. During his investigation on the Project, mercenary Kyle Katarn, working in favor of the Rebel Alliance, infiltrated the base. The discovery of such a sample led Kyle and his partner Jan Ors to the Blood Moon of Gromas.
The Weapons Resarch Facility was under the administration of Moff Kohl Seerdon. Rebel commandos stole All Terrain Personal Transport walkers from the facility, and their escape was covered by Rogue Squadron, an elite Rebel Alliance starfighter unit under the command of Luke Skywalker. After the commandos escaped, the Rogues destroyed the facility
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, First Edition
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Reader's Companion