Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The comic is about Count Dooku's plans to find a bounty hunter for a clone army, disguised as an advertisement to become a Mandalorian. Fett Club pokes fun at Fight Club, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, fanboys, and Jar Jar Binks among others.
The Rules of Fett ClubEdit
- The first rule of Fett Club: you do not talk about Fett Club.
- The second rule of Fett Club: you do not talk about Fett Club!
- The third rule of Fett Club: raise your hand and wait to be called on. Mandalorians do not give out info needlessly.
- The fourth rule of Fett Club: ignorance is not bliss. It's deadly. So be confident.
- The fifth rule of Fett Club: don't be stupid!
- The sixth rule of Fett Club: know your limitations.
- The seventh rule of Fett Club: no Gungans. Ever!
- The eighth rule of Fett Club: we do not gamble with our money. We invest.
- The ninth rule of Fett Club: when answering an advertisement always read the fine print.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name and premise of the comic is a reference to the book/movie Fight Club.
Fett Club's address is "1138." Outside of Fett Club, The Beatles can be seen crossing the street in the image as their famous Abbey Road album. Also, Randy Stradley, Kevin Rubio and Jeremy Barlow can be seen begging on the Coruscant street.
The answers "Yellow. No, blue!" and "South African or North European?" are references to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The last candidate also mentions waiting for three months outside of Mann's Chinese Theater.
A Dalek from Doctor Who appears in the comic. The illustrator, Roger Langridge, has worked on several of the comic stories in the official Doctor Who Magazine.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Weapons and technology