FEX-M3 was a nerve toxin used extensively by bounty hunters and members of the Assassin's Guild. Usually delivered as the coating on a poison dart, this toxin could kill a target silently in less than 10 seconds, by causing the brain to release its stored energy, thus boiling the target's brain. Boba Fett used darts laced with this substance in his knee pad dart launchers. The Imperial Military used it with the CSPL-12 projectile launcher.
Behind the scenesEdit
The artist Lady GaGa referenced FEX-M3 in the music video for the song Telephone Ft. Beyonce. FEX-M3 appears as an ingredient for a poison, along with Meta-Cyanide and Tiberium, which are references to Dune and Command & Conquer respectively.
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 52 (KAM2, Kamino Saberdart)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia