A fibercord was a string like material that could be used to link various tools including lightsabers.
Fibercord was made using durable fibers such as flexsteel, and was often used in grappling hooks and other climbing devices. It was also used in conjunction with a lightsaber, to connect two paired lightsabers together. It was also used to connect a lightsaber to its wielder via their armor, or a gauntlet, which would prevent their opponent from picking it up, or using the Force to telekinetically take it.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Young Jedi Knights: Heirs of the Force
- Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones
- Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers
- Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Bounty
- Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City
- "Boba Fett: Mystery Man in Not-So-Shining Armor"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 1
- Boba Fett's Armor: An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
Notes and referencesEdit