- "General Grayne. Been a while."
"Hard to believe you and I started in the same squad. Still a ground-pounder, hmm?"
- ―Rusk and Grayne
A squad in the Republic Army was active during the Great Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Sometime after 3665 BBY, the Chagrian Fideltin Rusk and the Human Callan Grayne were assigned to the squad upon enlisting in the Republic Military. The two troopers fought in the Geonosis campaign alongside the rest of the squad and other soldiers such as the Human Durant, and during his service in the squad, Grayne lost his entire left leg. Grayne received a prosthetic replacement and continued to serve, though both he and Rusk eventually moved onto to other divisions and greater responsibilities as the war progressed. Later, during 3642 BBY, Grayne and Rusk reminisced about their time in the squad.
Behind the scenesEdit
The squad was first mentioned during a conversation with Sergeant Rusk and General Grayne in "The Price of Victory," a mission for the Jedi Knight class in the 2011 BioWare video game Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Price of Victory" on Hoth
- ↑ According to the Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia, Elin Garza enlisted at the age of 15 years using false credentials, meaning that the minimum age for enlistment must be higher than 15. Therefore, as Fideltin Rusk did not enlist illegally, he must have been older than 15 at the time of the attack, and Rusk was born in 3680 BBY.
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.