The field kit was essentially a prepared collection of assorted survival equipment. Field kits were typically backpacks containing two condensing canteens with built-in purification systems, a sunshield roll, a week's worth of food rations, two glowrods, two breath masks with twenty four filters and twelve atmospheric canisters, and an all-temperature cloak. Since the items contained in the standard field kit weren't weapons, they were readily available and unrestricted.
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two (First appearance)
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook, purchasing each item individually (excluding the backpack, canteens, and sunshield roll, as none of them are given a price or weight as individual items) would total 1,355 and would weigh 42.7 kilograms.