Fierfek was a Huttese slang word that meant "hex" or "curse," but was commonly accepted to mean "poison" by non-Huttese-speaking races, most commonly Trandoshans. During the Clone Wars, it was adopted by clone commandos as a curse word. Boba Fett and Han Solo would later use it during the Second Galactic Civil War.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 3 – "The Package"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 4 – "Orders"
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (in game it acts as a cheat code that gives you full ammo on all your weapons and grenades)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Taster's Choice: The Tale of Jabba's Chef (First appearance)
- Boba Fett: A Practical Man
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill