Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fierfek was a Huttese slang word that meant "hex" or "curse," but was commonly accepted to mean "poison" by non-Huttese-speaking races, most commonly Trandoshans. During the Clone Wars, it was adopted by clone commandos as a curse word. Boba Fett and Han Solo would later use it during the Second Galactic Civil War.
- "The Package"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 3
- "Orders"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 4
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (in game it acts as a cheat code that gives you full ammo on all your weapons and grenades)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Taster's Choice: The Tale of Jabba's Chef (First appearance)
- Boba Fett: A Practical Man
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill