File:Jason Fry email 2 - 9th July, 2012.png
| File:Jason Fry email 2 - 9th July, 2012.png
Answers from author Jason Fry to the following questions (9 July, 2012):
- Follow-up to the previous question similar to the Iktotchi and Iktotch system, the book The New Essential Guide to Alien Species lists the Dressellians as being discovered in 200 BBY however The Essential Atlas in Galactic Explorations shows the Dressel system being discovered between 20,000 BBY to 15,000 BBY. Can we assume the system or species was discovered but eventually forgotten or the syetem was known but not the species?
- The Star Wars 1987 video game released exclusively in Japan for the Famicom featured an ice-covered world which assumingly is Hoth however unofficial translations make it out to be called Tina. Is this actually an original world?
- The comic "The Keeper's World" mentions of a galaxy-wide war eons ago which was why the The Keeper computer was built to protect the world from it. Can we now assume this war could've been any of the previous conflicts or eras ie. The Great Sith War, Jedi Civil War, Cold War, etc.?
- Are any of the Star Wars articles and adventures or characters and locations featured in French gaming magazine Casus Belli considered canon?
- The Essential Atlas features very minor or indirect mentions to most Expanded Universe events from the Rebellion era to the New Republic era. Could we ever see this expanded in the The Essential Atlas Online Companion?