|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The Fire blade was an metal bladed cutting tool that was originally created on the planet Dathomir. The original purpose of the blade was to cauterize the claws of captured domesticated Kwi while it cut them; to do this, the blade itself was energized to allow it to cut objects easily, and glowed red while energized. While at first a basic tool, after Uda-Khalid utilized these blades on his forearms they quickly served a new purpose as a weapon for combat.
- Star Wars: Republic 24: Infinity's End, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 25: Infinity's End, Part 3
- Star Wars: Republic 26: Infinity's End, Part 4
- Rebel Force: Target (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Force: Renegade (Appears in flashback(s))