Numerous atrocities were committed on Firro during its subjugation. Lord Cuvir became the newly proclaimed Imperial Governor of the planet after the Empire solidified its control over the populace.
Firro was the site of one of surgical droid 2-1B's earliest assignments while working for the Empire. His task was to treat the incredible amounts of wounded who suffered injuries during the Imperial takeover. 2-1B soon came under notice of Lord Cuvir, who took the droid as his own personal physician, leaving the civilian wounded to less efficient care.
Behind the scenesEdit
The PC game Star Wars: Rebellion places Firro in the Farfin sector, a misspelling of the true Farrfin sector.
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edtion
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: 2-1B)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Lieutenant Commander Ardan)
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 1 (MED1, 2-1B Medical Droid (Too-Onebee))
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 38