The First Defense Fleet was a fleet in the Imperial Navy that was charged with the defense of the Dromund system and Dromund Kaas, the capital planet of the reconstituted Sith Empire. In 3641 BBY, during the Galactic War with the Galactic Republic, the fleet battled the forces of the Republic Navy when an invasion force under the leadership of Jedi Grand Master Satele Shan attacked Dromund Kaas. The Defense Fleet was largely successful during the battle, inflicting heavy casualties on the enemy, but the Republic fleet withdrew when their true mission—the defeat of the Sith Emperor—was completed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "The planet's formidable defenses include orbital battle stations, ground-to-space artillery and the First Defense Fleet."
- ―The planet's summary for Dromund Kaas
The First Defense Fleet was first mentioned in the planet's summary for Dromund Kaas during "Doomsday", a story mission for the Jedi Knight class in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, a MMORPG released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Doomsday" on Dromund Kaas
- ↑ "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137 indicates that the Battle of Corellia occurs in 3641 BBY, meaning that the concurrent battle above Dromund Kaas must also occur in that year.