The First Order All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) was a model of All Terrain Armored Transport walker manufactured by Kuat-Entralla Drive Yards and fielded by the First Order. The design was reminiscent of the AT-AT used by the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. The First Order AT-AT was deployed alongside the larger All Terrain MegaCaliber Six during the Battle of Crait. The walker featured increased armor and lacked cannons under its chin, instead its primary cannons were mounted on the sides of its head.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance) (DLC)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as First Order All Terrain Armored Transport)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- (Picture only)