First Order TIE Fighter Pilots were skilled pilots who served the First Order, hunting down enemy vessels and protecting space around installations and warships in their advanced TIE/fo space superiority fighters. Elite pilots had access to TIE/sf space superiority fighters, two-seater TIE craft equipped with enhanced weaponry and sensor systems.
The First Order treated its fighter pilots as important parts of its war machine. Potential First Order pilots were identified as children and given rigorous training, often within the corridors of warships, then tested ruthlessly throughout their careers to ensure their reflexes, visual acuity and coordination measure up.
Their uniform consisted of a black jumpsuit with a chestplate with life-support gear, pauldrons on the shoulders, gauntlets, a belt with a holster for a blaster pistol, boots, and a helmet with goggles and a gas transfer tube to be plugged in to the life support box.
- Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II
- Poe Dameron 16: Legend Lost, Part III
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- The Force Awakens, Part II
- Captain Phasma 2
- Captain Phasma 3
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "The Trouble with Rathtars"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter) (First identified as First Order TIE Fighter Pilot)
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 160