|Chronological and political information|
- "You won't get this kind of service from other water taxi's, no sir!"
Fish was a Human male living on Telerath in the town of Noua and an owner of a water taxi. He offered a ride to the city center to a former Jedi Dass Jennir and told him the short history of the city and the two gangs residing in it. He later became Jennir's guide throughout the city, performing various requests for a considerable fee.
After the end of the Clone Wars and Order 66 was issued, Fish lived on the planet, working as a water taxi driver. In 19 BBY, Jennir, a former Jedi who survived Order 66, took refuge on the planet. Fish discovered who Jennir was and gave him some information about the city Noua. During his adventure with the Jedi, Jennir was got into a scuffle with Ken-Kiba, where he sustained serious injuries. Fish was able to rescue him from the water and pulled him into his hut. After Jennir had recovered, he returned to Noua to destroy Ken-Kiba and the gang for good.
Shortly after Jennir had left, Fish became a good friend to him while the Jedi left with Heren and his crew. Fish and the others were able to give them the information that the Jedi traveled was the planet Vondarc.
- Star Wars: Dark Times 13: Blue Harvest, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Dark Times 14: Blue Harvest, Part 2
- Star Wars: Dark Times 15: Blue Harvest, Part 3
- Star Wars: Dark Times 16: Blue Harvest, Part 4
- Star Wars: Dark Times 17: Blue Harvest, Part 5
- Star Wars: Dark Times 18: Out of the Wilderness, Part 1
- Star Wars: Dark Times 22: Out of the Wilderness, Part 5 (Mentioned only)