Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flak was a projectile-based weapons system, usually ground-based, that was used against attacking airborne craft. AT-AAs used flak systems, as did flak guns aboard various capital ships. The shells could use either proximity or timed fuses and exploded with showers of shrapnel. They could be highly dangerous to enemy combat airspeeders or starfighters, but much less so against other, larger classes of fighting ships. They were often used as a point-defense weapon.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novel (First appearance)