Flamethrowers were weapons that fired streams or bursts of fire. Although they were often used as an anti-personnel weapon, as in the case of the wrist-mounted flamethrower owned by bounty hunter Jango Fett, some individuals, like the Dug Podracer pilot Sebulba, mounted flamethrowers onto vehicles. Sebulba used his flamethrower as a weapon against other Podracers to help him illegally win the Boonta Eve Classic.
Flamethrowers were used during the Clone Wars by clone flame troopers, during the Galactic Civil War by Imperial flametroopers, and during the First Order–Resistance conflict by First Order flametroopers.
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75103 First Order Transporter) (First identified as Flamethrower)
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75149 Resistance X-Wing Fighter)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Defense