Flamethrowers were weapons that fired streams or bursts of fire. Although it was often used as an anti-personnel weapon, as in the case of the wrist mounted flamethrower owned by bounty hunter Jango Fett, some individuals, like the Dug Podracer pilot Sebulba, mounted flamethrowers on vehicles. Sebulba used his flamethrower as a weapon against other Podracers. Flamethrowers were also used during the Clone Wars by clone flame troopers, during the Galactic Civil War by Imperial flametroopers, and during the First Order–Resistance conflict by First Order flametroopers.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "In Search of the Crystal"
- Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part One
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Star Wars 13: Vader Down, Part III
- Star Wars: Commander
- Star Wars: Uprising
- The Perfect Weapon
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II
- Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75103 First Order Transporter) (First identified as Flamethrower)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know