Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Flarestar-class attack shuttle, also known as the Flarestar-class Weequay ship, the Penumbra-class attack shuttle, or the Weequay saucer craft, was a small saucer-shaped shuttle used by the Weequay pirates of Florrum.
The Flarestar-class attack shuttle could be launched from a Surronian cruiser and land on surfaces too small for the mothership. It was at least 1/11 the size of the carrier vessel. The saucer craft had a dual cockpit design, with transparisteel canopies on the dorsal surface of the saucer.
On the ventral side, the vessel had two thrusters, two laser cannons, missile launchers and three boarding ramps. Two on the front side leading towards the two cockpits and another one located on the back for passengers/cargo. Hondo Ohnaka stole several of these ships from a collector on Farana. The mark of Hondo Ohnaka's pirate crew was painted on both sides of the ship.
A ship of this kind, called the Rapier One transported Count Dooku and Ohnaka to the surface of Florrum. Later, an accomplice of Turk Falso used the saucer to attack and take down a Republic Nu-class attack shuttle bringing a ransom of spice proving that the craft was very capable as a starfighter against enemy craft. Count Dooku used the vessel as an escape craft after breaking out of the Weequay prison.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
- The Clone Wars: Hunting the Hunters (Part I) (First identified as Flarestar-class Weequay ship)
- Gunship Over Florrum
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Galaxy at War (First identified as Penumbra-class attack shuttle)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles (First identified as Flarestar-class attack shuttle)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Galaxy at War
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- ↑ Given Falso and his accomplice planned to escape in it, it would require hyperdrive capability.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General" (Decoded)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles
- ↑ The Clone Wars: Hunting the Hunters (Part I)