Fleet Command was the command section of the Alliance Fleet, and represented the Fleet in the Supreme Command. The department was represented by the Admiral of the Fleet, Admiral Gial Ackbar, but if he was unavailable a staff officer attended in his stead. The staff officer had no authority over the Fleet itself, but was well-informed about the status and disposition of the Fleet, and conversant with Ackbar's plans and objectives, allowing them to keep the other departments informed of Fleet's status. Beneath Command were four main branches; the Line Admirals, Starfighter Command, Fleet Intelligence, and Ordnance and Support.
- Empire and Rebellion: Razor's Edge (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- X-Wing: The Official Strategy Guide
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "Rebel Privateers!"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook