Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- «Turn back. The enemy's too strong. They have my lightsaber…»
- ―Laotah's dying words[src]
The Flesh Raider Bladewielder was a Flesh Raider who lived on the planet Tython during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. A Flesh Raider with gray skin and white tattoos, the Force-sensitive Bladewielder was part of a group sent to establish a base in the ruins of the ancient Je'daii temple-city Kaleth during the Flesh Raider uprising in 3643 BBY. The Flesh Raider rose to a position of power after defeating the Selkath Jedi Laotah, who had attempted to investigate the Flesh Raider base. Earning the title by mortally wounding the Jedi and taking his lightsaber, the Bladewielder used the blue-bladed weapon in conjunction with Force powers until the Flesh Raider was killed by the apprentice of Jedi Master Orgus Din, who had been sent to eliminate the base.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Flesh Raider Bladewielder appears in The Old Republic, a 2011 MMORPG released by BioWare. The Bladewielder appears in the Jedi Knight mission "Dark Temptations" on Tython, as the enemy boss within the level. The item description for Laotah's lightsaber refers to the enemy as a "Flesh Raider firewielder," though that description was dropped in favor of "Bladewielder" for the NPC's name.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Dark Temptations" on Tython
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.