|"Flesh Raider Bladewielder"|
|Chronological and political information|
- «Turn back. The enemy's too strong. They have my lightsaber…»
- ―Laotah's dying words[src]
The Flesh Raider Bladewielder was a Flesh Raider who lived on the planet Tython during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. A male Flesh Raider with gray skin and white tattoos, the Force-sensitive Bladewielder was part of a group sent to establish a base in the ruins of the ancient Je'daii temple-city Kaleth during the Flesh Raider uprising in 3,643 BBY. He rose to a position of power over his fellows when he defeated the Selkath Jedi Laotah, who had attempted to investigate the Flesh Raider base. Earning his title by mortally wounding the Jedi and taking his lightsaber, the Bladewielder used the blue-bladed weapon in conjunction with his Force powers until he was killed by the apprentice of Jedi Master Orgus Din, who had been sent to eliminate the base.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Flesh Raider Bladewielder appears in The Old Republic, a 2011 MMORPG released by BioWare. He appears in the Jedi Knight mission "Dark Temptations" on Tython, as the enemy boss within the level.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Dark Temptations" on Tython
- ↑ Using comments and information from Star Wars: The Old Republic 8: The Lost Suns, Part 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3,643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3,642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3,641 BBY.